Environmental Law - All-encompassing
Daley Mohan Groble’s national environmental practice offers diverse environmental services, which range from compliance and transactional counseling to enforcement defense and litigation.
Environmental Practice Areas Include:
- Advise on compliance with all major environmental statutes.
- Provide transactional counseling in acquisitions, leases, easements, dispositions and financing with respect to contaminated property.
- Counsel in real estate and project development requiring wetlands or other permits which trigger Environmental Impact Statements or other assessments under the National Environmental Policy Act and the Endangered Species Act.
- Assess risks and obligations for remediation of contaminated property under the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (Superfund) and similar state statutes.
- Litigate toxic tort (both property damage and personal injury), enforcement and environmental claims, including those involving complex remediation sites with multiple sources and potentially responsible parties.