Employment Law and Workplace Counseling – Trial tested
DALEY MOHAN GROBLE helps clients navigate the increasingly complex workplace regulations that impact employer/employee relationships and effectively defend them when disputes arise. Compliance of hiring, promotion, termination and other employment practices is critical to business success. Victory when lawsuits arise is key to the non-proliferation of employment claims.
OUR Services Include:
- Defense of employment related claims under employment legislation such as Title VII, ADA, ADEA, FMLA, FLSA and FRSA
- Defense of whistleblower claims
- Internal investigation into workplace harassment, discrimination, and retaliation
- Response to administrative agency investigations
- Employment and executive compensation agreements
- Human resource policies and procedure review and development of employee handbooks
DMG Employment attorneys Mathew Hammer, Vy'Shaey Mitchell and Jeff Scolaro were selected by Super Lawyers as Illinois Rising Stars for Employment Litigation for 2017-2018, an award given to only 2% of Illinois attorneys.