Bob joined Daley Mohan Groble in 2007 after practicing railroad defense law for twenty years with Kenneth Wysoglad & Associates, Chicago. Bob represents various railroads in personal injury defense, FELA claims, occupational disease, cumulative trauma and crossing cases. He is also very involved in eminent domain, commercial and regulatory matters on behalf of his railroad clients.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology, J.D., with honors, 1981 (Juris Award, corporations)
- University of Illinois, B.S., 1976
- Illinois, 1981
- Illinois Supreme Court
- U.S. Court for the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois (Member, Trial Bar)
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
Bob is noted for his expertise in contested eminent domain matters and other regulatory issues. His thoroughness in analysis delivers favorable outcomes for his clients.