- Mitigation of Damage and Reduced Work Life Expectancy Claims, NARTC Winter Meeting, St. Petersburg, FL, 2016
- Fundamentals of the FELA, SAA, LIA, ICCTA, FRSA, and HOS Regs, NARTC Annual Meeting, Farmington, PA, 2015
- Ethical Issues in Investigation and Trial Preparation, NARTC Special Litigation Conference, Snowmass, CO, 2014
- Hiring, Keeping and Firing Employees: Hot Issues Facing Employers, University Club of Chicago, January 19, 2012
- Update on Federal Preemption, Midwest Claims Conference, Summer 2008
- "How to get a fair trial in the Internet age," Crain's Chicago Business, April 16, 2012
- “Courts must look at social media policies,” The Chicago Daily Law Bulletin, February 6, 2012
Ray helped Jim Boardman, president of Venue Logic, a unique event planning firm, negotiate a buyout with a former partner, restructure the company, establish a new board, and provide a sound operational foundation for growth.