- "The Tech-Savvy Employer: Avoiding Potential Pitfalls Under the Illinois Biometric Information Privacy Act" Chicago Daily Law Bulletin, November 2016
- “How to Manage the Difficult Defendant,” DRI For the Defense, June 2016
- “PI Plaintiff Cross-Examination.” DRI Trial Tactics Committee Newsletter. May 2016. “Navigating the Haze of E-Cigarettes.” DRI Retail & Hospitality Committee Newsletter, October 2015
- “Does Medicine Play a Role in Informed Consent?” March 2015
- “What Illinois Healthcare Employers and Employees Need to Know About Restrictive Covenants.” July, 2014
- “Informed Consent: Taking the Medicine Out of Medical Malpractice.” Wisconsin Society for Healthcare and Risk Management Fall Quarterly Newsletter, September, 2012
- “Comparative/Contributory Negligence and Joint and Several Liability: A State-by-State Summary.” ABA Trucking Law Committee publication, contributor on Wisconsin, 2009
Laura has significant experience understanding complex medical issues through representing her clients in FELA and personal injury matters. Laura also draws from a wealth of experience defending clients in employment and labor matters.