- Defending and Attacking the Reptile Theory Before and During Trial, Video CLE Presentation, Chicago, 2017
- Practical Advice for Trying Your Case, Chicago Bar Association, Chicago, 2016
- Reduction in Worklife Expectancy Theory, NARTC Annual Meeting, San Francisco, 2016
- Case Study Regarding Pinex v. City of Chicago Regarding Pre-Trial Evidence Disclosure, Multi-firm CLE Presentation, Chicago, 2016
- Combating Dual Trial Damage Theories Regarding Earning and Work Life, Midwest Claims Conference, Chicago, 2015
- Boutique Firm Management & Marketing , University of Illinois Law School, Champaign, IL, 2014
- Child Trespasser Liability, Midwest Claims Conference, Chicago, 2014
Passionate and competitive, Jeff defends his clients aggressively both inside and outside the courtroom. His hands-on approach and willingness to go the extra mile makes him a valued advisor to his clients.