- Settlement Strategies in Employment Matters, Chicago Bar Association, May 2017, Chicago
- Joint Employment Relationships and the Future of Browning-Ferris, NELC Annual Conference, April 2017, Denver
- New Employer Reporting Requirements & Pay Equity Issues, ASLRRA General
Counsel Symposium, November 2016, Oklahoma City
- Mission Critical: Hire That Vet, A Hands-on Workshop, ASLRRA Connections Convention, April 2016, Washington D.C.
- E-Discovery in Litigations: How are PDAS, Fitbits and Big Data affecting Litigation?, NELC Annual Conference, April 2016, Orlando
- Do's and Don'ts of Hiring and Firing,Uptown Chamber of Commerce - Entrepreneur Roundtable June 2015, Chicago
- Employment Law Update: Title VII and Changes in EEOC Enforcement, Discover Financial Services, October 2012, Chicago
Heather is quickly becoming recognized as a leading employment lawyer and is respected throughout the industry for her leadership in organizations including the Defense Research Institute, the Black Women Lawyers Association, and the National Employment Law Counsel.